Wednesday, September 08, 2010

10 Surprising things about me

Thanks Megan, for tagging me!

1. I used to be a nun.
2. I once tried to swim the English Channel, but hypothermia killed that dream.
3. I live in Costa Rica.
4. I once won second prize in a beauty contest.
5. I was inspired to learn sign language by Koko the gorilla.
6. My dream vacation is Philadelphia.
7. I got my pilot's license at 17 but then developed a fear of heights.
8. I had a grand prize winning jam in the state fair last year.
9. My father was a hairdresser.
10. These are my favorite YouTube Videos. Number 1. and Number 2.

Ok so number 10 was true ;)

Are y'all surprised?

14 comments:

Ouiz said...

OK, I admit that you had me with #1. I read that and thought, "WHAT??? No way!"

Did I mention that gullible is my middle name? *grin*

If that news report was for real, I love that guy!

Holly Rutchik said...

ha - this was great! I shocked with everyone and think WHAT blog am I following! I was not getting this from this blog!! Then I was thinking, hmmmm I should ask her if I could write something about her.
Got me :)
Tooo funny!

Mary said...

Totally not surprised. Booooooooooo.

PS where is the Madeleine 3.5 post? :-D

Mary said...

oh and Ouiz, I think it was real! :) Ridiculous

Cathy said...

So you changed "man" to "nun"?!

You disappoint me, Elizabeth.

;)

Leila@LittleCatholicBubble said...

After number one, I knew it couldn't be true, ha!

Kathryn said...

It reads like bullet points for a fiction writer to include in the next book.
Have a great day!

Brenda said...

Wow, number one stopped me dead in my tracks:)

Beth said...

Lol I thought "nun" was more believable than "man."

Megan said...

I'm not sure if these count ;)

Shannon said...

I SERIOUSLY am totally gullible... TOTALLY gullible and I'm reading, saying wait? what? she doesn't live in Costa Rica...

ha!

you're funny, Beth :)

Leila@LittleCatholicBubble said...

THOSE VIDEOS!! OMG!! DYING!!

JellyBelly said...

You're the funniest Beth!

Amy @ This Cross I Embrace said...

Hehehehehehehehe!!!!