Saturday, July 24, 2010

Hero

9 comments:

Megan said...

This was a great video! He is truly a hero. Maximilian is a nice boy name! ;)

Leila@LittleCatholicBubble said...

Total hero. Love that man. My kids' school is St. Maximilian Mary Kolbe School, and we have a few Max's in our circle! Or, our "Bubble"!

Sew said...

That must be your boys name....We are going to have a Maximilian Kolbe too. :) Well let me rephrase that, God willing.... :)

Beth said...

Max doesn't go with our last name... Kolbe might be in there somewhere, you never know! I love the saint!

JellyBelly said...

You made Mr JB cry!!! Have I mentioned that he's half Polish???

I don't think Max sounds bad with your last name!!!

Beth said...

Thanks JB! I'm Polish too. Moms maiden name was Wasilewski ;)

Brenda said...

Okay, I can't even watch this but I'm betting it's about St. Maximilian? Max is on our long list:) I like Kolbe too.

Isabel Caroline said...

He is truly one of the great heroes of our time. His example and strength is a call to us all that even now their are saints among us!
Thank you for sharing this!

Mary said...

How about Raymond Kolbe Pack? ;)