This is what he looked like when I was waiting for Grandma to come home to get Madeleine before we took him to Urgent Care. Poor little Buddy.
Feeling better hanging out on Daddy's lap in his cute hospital gown.
This is what we did the majority of the time - hopefully this doesn't offend anyone ;)
He enjoyed the hospital food and box of vanilla soy milk.
He loved climbing in and out of his car seat in the room. Here he is waiting for Ken to come pick us up, since we rode the ambulance to the hospital, Ken's car (which was I was driving) was still at the Urgent Care. Ken brought him clothes since his outfit he wore to Urgent care was pretty dirty.
So he slept 11 hours last night and woke up feeling pretty good! He is still coughing and I continued his breathing treatments today, and he has 2 more days of steroids. But he seems to be getting back to his old self! It's great to see him with energy and playing with his sister, smiling and laughing. He's been super cranky for a few weeks and that was one of the symptoms in the packet they gave us about asthma. So maybe now that he can breathe better he'll be back to his old happy self. Thanks again for all the prayers.
5 comments:
gosh... he's a trooper.... and so are you!
you must still be recovering...
Beth.... he is so stinkin' cute!!! What a love!
Poor baby, I am so glad he is feeling better. Hopefully you will get answers soon. Is such a cutie.
PS who cares if it offends anyone, this is your blog.
Oh, that first photo just breaks my heart! Poor baby!! I am soooooo glad it came to a happy conclusion! What a sweetheart he is. And, poor Mom! Hope you are recovering!
PS: Hard to believe a nursing baby could offend anyone!!!
Oh goodness, it is so scary to take them to the hospital. I'm so glad to hear he is doing better. (((HUGS))) Beth
Post a Comment