
The ultrasound was great today. The baby is measuring 9 weeks 4 days, and heart rate was 194! That is the highest of any of my babies so far. The bleed is still there, but she said it was fine and would probably get reabsorbed without me even knowing about it. The baby has arms and legs now and was wiggling around. So fun to see that!
I have my first actual doctor's appointment tomorrow (because they couldn't schedule me for an ultrasound tomorrow so I had to go 2 days in a row.) I love my doctor so it should be fun ;)
10 comments:
Look at the little arms and legs! Keep growing strong, little one!
I love the little arms and legs!!! :-)
Glad things are going smoothly! I thought you were further along but what do I know? Sorry you can't make it down this weekend but we'll work something out this summer!
yah!! Your babe is beautiful! I think we are close to the same due date!!
Cutie patootie! S/he is amazing! Yay!!!!!
Love that baby.......
Love those baby Packs!!!!
So glad to hear all is well!!
Glad everything is going well! :)
What a great pic! I love that wiggle stage and where there arms and legs are so tiny they look like a stuffed animal. So cute! Glad all went well!
Post a Comment