I was just feeling it was time for another baby to join your "Pack" (haha I couldn't resist!!!)YIPPPEEEEE! So excited... what a blessed baby!
Well, it's about time, lady :)You should go back to that yarn store (is that where it was??) where the woman told you when you were pg with JP that "now you can be done!" I'd go back and bring the bib that says 3 of 10!!
Whooooo hoooo!!! I love baby Pack!!
Those bibs are adorable!!!!! I can't wait to meet little Ice!!!! :-)
No way!! Wonderful news, Beth. :) :) :)
You're so sneaky!!! I'm thinking back to your post when you asked M if it was time to ask God for a new baby!!!!Congrats!
Congratulations! Great news!
So, so happy for you all!!!
I knew it!! That's AWESOME news, congratulations!!!
Congratulations!!
Wooooot !:)
Wahoo!!! I had a feeling that's what the smiley face title indicated. Many congrats and prayers!!!
WOW! Congrats!!!! OK, can we start the prayer buddy again???
Wow! How exciting! Number THREE! Congratulations!
Where did you get the bibs??? You need a nickname for this one too. Or we can just call him/her "3"?
Ice!
Yippee!!!!!!! :) :) :)
Where did you get those bibs! I want one that says 1 of 10! ;) hahahaha
Congrats Beth, what a fun thing to see on FB!
My mom made the bibs .... She loves making them! I think I can hook you up with a few Sew. ;)
Congratulations!! Take THAT infertility. :)
Happy Mother's Day! Hope you have a wonderful one! I will be praying the rosary for you and all Mom's today! Have a great day!May God Bless you and your family!Love,Maria :)
CONGRATS!!!! :)
I'm so very happy to see this news! Happy, Happy Mothers Day!
couldn't ask for a better Mother's Day gift :)
Oh Beth, I'm so happy for you!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Whoo hoo!
I'm obviously behind, but congratulations! I hope you are feeling good and that all goes well.
Wow! Congrats lady! :)
Congratulations!
Boy, I'm behind the times! Congratulations!! What wonderful news!
Post a Comment
30 comments:
I was just feeling it was time for another baby to join your "Pack" (haha I couldn't resist!!!)
YIPPPEEEEE! So excited... what a blessed baby!
Well, it's about time, lady :)
You should go back to that yarn store (is that where it was??) where the woman told you when you were pg with JP that "now you can be done!" I'd go back and bring the bib that says 3 of 10!!
Whooooo hoooo!!! I love baby Pack!!
Those bibs are adorable!!!!! I can't wait to meet little Ice!!!! :-)
No way!! Wonderful news, Beth. :) :) :)
You're so sneaky!!! I'm thinking back to your post when you asked M if it was time to ask God for a new baby!!!!
Congrats!
Congratulations! Great news!
So, so happy for you all!!!
I knew it!! That's AWESOME news, congratulations!!!
Congratulations!!
Wooooot !
:)
Wahoo!!! I had a feeling that's what the smiley face title indicated. Many congrats and prayers!!!
WOW! Congrats!!!! OK, can we start the prayer buddy again???
Wow! How exciting! Number THREE! Congratulations!
Where did you get the bibs???
You need a nickname for this one too. Or we can just call him/her "3"?
Ice!
Yippee!!!!!!! :) :) :)
Where did you get those bibs! I want one that says 1 of 10! ;) hahahaha
Congrats Beth, what a fun thing to see on FB!
My mom made the bibs .... She loves making them! I think I can hook you up with a few Sew. ;)
Congratulations!! Take THAT infertility. :)
Happy Mother's Day! Hope you have a wonderful one! I will be praying the rosary for you and all Mom's today! Have a great day!
May God Bless you and your family!
Love,
Maria :)
CONGRATS!!!! :)
I'm so very happy to see this news! Happy, Happy Mothers Day!
couldn't ask for a better Mother's Day gift :)
Oh Beth, I'm so happy for you!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Whoo hoo!
I'm obviously behind, but congratulations! I hope you are feeling good and that all goes well.
Wow! Congrats lady! :)
Congratulations!
Boy, I'm behind the times! Congratulations!! What wonderful news!
Post a Comment