Tuesday, April 06, 2010

John Paul's first Easter

Oh look! The bunny came! Mom bought them baskets with their names on them.


Madeleine got a big blow-up globe - both kids like it. The Easter Bunny didn't bring any candy to our house - it's a good thing because they got overloaded by the Easter egg hunt at church on Saturday, and the Grandmas.

I took probably 20 pictures - maybe I'll do an outtake post ;)

Madeleine having fun at Grandma's house

Opening their Easter baskets. Madeleine got a really cute house that folds out, and came with furniture and a whole bunny family (Mommy bunny, Daddy bunny, Madeleine bunny and John Paul bunny.) It has her name on it too! John Paul got a car to push around - his favorite thing to do! And a bunch of other stuff too!

Grandma and Madeleine

Grandma, Papa, the kids
Family picture

Madeleine got a new leap touch junior book

Papa and John Paul. My dad was really proud of his shirt - it says:
Toyota. Once you drive one, you never stop. ;)

I forgot to bring my camera to Ken's parents house, but we went there later that day. They hunted for eggs, ate a ton of candy and a delicious ham dinner, and played outside with their cousins.

We are so excited - Miss Sew is coming tomorrow! (She must like us - this is the third time she's been here!)

8 comments:

Veronica said...

Awww those are some GREAT pics!!!

Brenda said...

You have some awesome willpower to not put Candy in those baskets! Kudos to you!

Kind of wishing now I had restrained myself...

Jenni said...

Looks like you guys had a great Easter! I wish we could have been there.

LifeHopes said...

Your Dad is my kind of man! ha ha!

I CANNOT get over JP's long legs! He is not longer a baby ... he's now a little boy!!

So precious. Looks they had a great Easter. This is such a fun time bc they are both coming to the point where they can really enjoy it in whole new ways.

... said...

I agree! JP looks almost as long/tall as M in that picture.

I love the shirt. I had to think about for a second and then couldn't stop laughing once I got it.

Jenny said...

Cute cute cute cute cute!! And don't get any ideas... you know Sew is just coming for the meatloaf! Just kidding!

JellyBelly said...

Happy First Easter JP!!!!

Have fun with our Miss Sew!!! I'm sure there's going to be A LOT of fun stories!!!

bren j. said...

Cute pictures!!

A few weeks ago, we saw an actual Toyota ad that said, 'we service them the way we make them!'

We were worried.