John Paul crawled forward for the first time today! Just in time to get into the Christmas tree, of course!
We were at my mom's house for Cousin Jude's baptism party. I put him on the floor and he spied his cousin Eli's Iowa football. He decided he really wanted it and crawled toward it! He did it several more times as well.
Interestingly, Madeleine's first crawl was toward a tea set. Girls and boys really are different!
5 comments:
How exciting!
You'll have to catch some rocks and crawls on video for us, I bet he is cute in his determination!
Wow that's so great!!!!
I have a quesion, at what age did you let you kids watch tv/videos? My husband and i disagree on this and i wanted to get some opinions of other moms. Thanks Becky
He is just so cute Beth... what a blessed mama you are!
Oh, the Christmas tree is going to be fun, fun, fun for you this year!
Post a Comment