Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I deserve some sort of badge of honor or something...

I traveled to Orlando with both kids BY MYSELF. We left on Saturday morning and got back a few hours ago. 1 toddler, 1 baby, 4 plane rides, 2 layovers, 2 shuttle rides, 2 packs of diapers, a double stroller, huge heavy suitcase, a carry on and my gigantic purse. Pictures and stories tomorrow. Right now I'm going to lay down on the couch for the rest of the night :)

5 comments:

E said...

Definately you deserve a day off or something. Sounds like it was a great time, though!!

Angela said...

Wow, that sounds exhausting!! Can't wait to hear all about it.

Kathryn said...

I hope you had a glass of wine while resting, you deserved one ( or two)!!

Veronica said...

Wow, Beth... you are a brave one. I am so wimpy. :) Glad you made it safe and sound!

JellyBelly said...

You're one brave lady!!!! I'm so glad that you had a great time!!!