Friday, October 02, 2009

Blogworthy

The other day John Paul had on his blue Colts shirt, gray pants and red socks. I had laid out his clothes and Ken was putting them on him.

Ken, "Red socks, huh?"
Me: "Yep"
Ken: "Well, that's ok. It's like they say on What Not to Wear, red shoes can make an outfit 'Pop'"

After I picked myself up off the floor from laughing so hard, I said, "You know that's going on the blog, right?"

7 comments:

FloridaWife said...

I haven't even seen that show. Funny.

Jenni said...

Poor Ken. Nothing is sacred! :)

Sew said...

LMAO!!!! Funny

Joe D. said...

Maybe Ken needs more guys to hang out with?

Jen L said...

Way funny Ken. Didn't know you were so into fashion.

Kathryn said...

very funny!

Ouiz said...

You know, that show is one of the few reasons why I wish we had cable!

Too funny!