Last night we went over to Sarah's house for dinner. John Paul has decided that he wants to be in bed by 8, which is a good AND bad thing. Bad when we're out somewhere and he wants to be home and in bed. He doesn't cry very often but he does when he is tired! So on the way home he screamed the entire time. Madeleine tried to calm him down from her carseat. She said,
Oh John Paul, I know you want to be home. We're almost home.
Oh John Paul, I know you need your diaper changed. Mommy will change your diaper when we get home.
Oh John Paul, I know you want to drink out of Mommy's belly button. You can drink out of it SOON!
(I was dying laughing in the front seat!)
8 comments:
I think you need to update the photos at the top of your blog!!!
That is funny!!
Too funny
You already know my theory on all of this! hahahahaha
Hehehe that is so adorable.
hahaa!!!!
That is the funniest thing I've heard in a while!!!!
AHHHHHHAHAHAHA!
-C
Oh my goodness, that is HYSTERICAL!!!
Post a Comment