Thursday, September 24, 2009
Random event = happy girl!
The other day we came home and there was a horse trailer parked across the street, and a lady was leading a horse around the vacant lot. It was sprinkling outside, but Madeleine and I went across anyway and I asked the lady if she could see the horse. She got to pet him and her eyes were just huge. Then I asked the lady if we could give him some carrots. She said he'd love it. So we ran home really fast and cut up several carrots and she got to feed him. She LOVED feeding him and just giggled when he took the carrot out of her hands. Then, the lady asked if she wanted to sit on him! She was THRILLED beyond words! She sat on him and the lady told her to hang on to his mane. Then the horse started walking around pretty fast, but the lady was holding on to her and the lead. She was not scared one bit. She loved riding him and is still talking about it.

(Of course I didn't have my camera with me, so these are from my phone.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That's great!!
She looks so tiny up there;) I can't believe she was even brave enough to sit up there!
WOW!!! What a memory!!!
She will NEVER forget that one!!!
What girl doesn't dream of riding a pony! How fun! She does look tiny up there.
Post a Comment