Today John Paul was in his swing and Madeleine was talking to him. My cell phone rang, and I walked out of the room to get it and had a 30 second conversation with Ken. I hung up and looked back and HE WAS NOT IN THE SWING!
His big sister decided she was going to try to pick him up, and dropped him on the floor. I gasped and picked him up and THEN he started crying (I think I scared him.) He cried for about 2 seconds and then started laughing at his sister. Madeleine got a very stern talking-to about not picking up her brother. (She only weighs about 8 pounds more than him!) I think she got it - and I have to make sure he's strapped in every time now! Don't worry, he is fine. I almost had a heart attack, but he's fine! I guess this will be a good story to tell them someday!
John Paul has spent the past 3 nights in his crib, and has taken several naps there too. I think he's getting a little more used to it. Today my friend gave me a "Baby go to sleep" cd - it's music with a heartbeat in the background. I nursed him upstairs with it playing, then put him in his crib, and he was asleep by 8:30! That's great for us!
5 comments:
Preparing him for his cave days already! :) hahahaha
I bet you almost had a heart attack yesterday! :)
My sis let me go down the stairs (lots and lots of stairs) in a walker when I was a kid.
Meh, I'm fine.
What?
:)
-Cathy
Talk about panic! Poor you, I'm so glad to hear he is fine and I bet M. is just the cutest thing, I can just see the look of bewilderment on her little face!
oh my goodness! i think it's so cute that he didn't cry until you picked him up!
oh my!!! I would have stroked out over that one. Glad JP is ok!!
Post a Comment