Thursday, August 13, 2009

One year ago today

We found out about John Paul. I was about 99% sure that when I took a test it was going to be positive. I just KNEW it. And he's been on my mind and in my heart ever since. What a blessing he is!


Today I got to meet Ouiz! And her husband and beautiful children! They were so nice and I only wish they could have stayed longer. Blog friends are extra special, I think, because we talk about personal, intimate things on our blogs. So when we finally meet, it's like we have known each other for years. And by the way, pictures do Miss Ouiz no justice. She is beautiful!


Madeleine had such a great time playing with the kids, and did fantastic sharing all her toys. I love how she just jumps in and plays with other kids. Don't know 'em? Who cares! They're kids to play with! They had tea parties and played with her train set.


And she gave everyone hugs when they left.

We are so glad you guys stopped by!


3 comments:

JellyBelly said...

yay! i love it!

the kiddies look like they had a great time!

Kathryn said...

Wow, that looks like such a fun meeting! Glad you shared it with all of us!

Ouiz said...

THANK YOU for such a wonderful (although short) visit!!! I FINALLY have internet access again, so this is the first chance I've had to see your blog and comment!

You guys were so wonderful... I knew you would be, and the visit just confirmed it. Thankyouthankyouthankyou!