Today Madeleine woke up CRYING and crying, saying she wanted her tea set. Last week she decided she didn't want to go on the potty, so she didn't get her tea set. So I asked her if she wanted to try big girl underwear today, and she said yes. She picked out a pair of Dora underwear and did. not. have ONE. accident today. And we were outside, playing on the swingset and sandbox, had friends over, and even went to the grocery store. She did perfect. So she got a tea cup and we all had a tea party, complete with music, after supper. She says she does not want to wear diapers anymore so we'll see. I'm not going to push it.
So today my friend came over and she was "racing" Madeleine for bites at lunch. Madeleine does not like to eat all that much, so we have to find ways of getting her to eat. This worked great! My friend kept saying Madeleine "beat" her. When she was eating supper tonight, she looked at Ken and said, "Daddy, will you beat me?" HAAAAA!!!
I explained what she meant and he did it - and she cleaned her plate. She kept saying, "Daddy, will you "beat" me AGAIN?" :)
I hope this phrase doesn't come out in public...
3 comments:
Too cute!
LMBO!!!
For some reason I can't understand except to say that my entire family is a little "cuckoo," my little cousin once told a woman in the grocery store that she got the bruise on her face because "Mommy hit me." When my Aunt said, "No I didn't!" my cousin goes, "Yes, you did." My aunt says she got out of that store SO QUICK, lol!!
I hope this story doesn't repeat itself in your family :)
That's funny! i can just imagine if you're out at the grocery store and some little old lady is standing there.... ;)
Post a Comment