Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Potty training?

Today Madeleine was being "naked girl" with just a dress, and she usually does great on the potty like that. She had a friend over and I saw her sit down on a hollow block. I looked and she had PEED IN IT. What the heck????

The other day she said, "I have 3 carebears (fruit snacks) and I ate two, and now I have one." The kid can subtract but can't go to the potty.

Today we went out with our friends to Qdoba and she sat in a booster seat for the first time. She did great and thought she was such a big girl. She has also enjoyed sitting in the big comfy chairs at Barnes and Nobles with us on the weekends. She just hangs out and reads books and drinks her chocolate milk. A kid after my own heart!

5 comments:

Joe D. said...

Silly kids. Mary has starting sitting in the "big girl" chairs when we go out as well.

Anne said...

Is that dairy chocolate milk she's drinking?!

Beth said...

NO! She gets chocolate soy milk for her treat on the weekends at Barnes and Nobles.

Sew said...

I think this story is hilarious!

Kathryn said...

I'm sorry, but I laughed at the "potty" incident!
I bet she beams feeling so grown up in a booster seat, how cute!