ALREADY?? How come the last month of pregnancy goes SO slow and then when the baby gets here it goes SO fast?? Not fair. John Paul is such a sweet baby. He is easy going and laid back. He's starting to sleep a little better - and poop a little less! 12 times/day was a little much for us! I am going to try to take a picture with him on this chair with this bear on his month birthdays to see how much he changes over the first year.

These are my favorite socks. He has 6 different colors! We went to visit my Grandma on Monday at her nursing home. This is how different Madeleine and John Paul are. Madeleine at one month already wasn't happy unless I was holding her and usually nursing her! She wouldn't let Great Grandma hold her for more than a minute. John Paul slept happily in her arms for over 1/2 hour. I know it made her day! She loves watching Madeleine too and kept saying how lucky I am. Boy do I know it! She also couldn't get over his socks.

He just started smiling! I caught a little one. Can anyone guess what he's smiling at?

He's laying on his Snugglewool blanket. It is so soft and cozy. I have actually got him to sleep in his cradle a few times but he still prefers to sleep in my bed, as close to me as possible. I don't mind - for now :)
9 comments:
I always loved socks like that for the boys, oh so cute!!! He is growing so fast!!! I bet your Grandma did love holding him, what a snuggler you've got there!
I bet he's looking at your guardian angel! ;) Or those knockers for some milk! ;)
So cute!!
Oh my gosh It's KEN!!!!!!
I can't believe it's been a month either. How did that happen? thanks for posting pictures.
I adore his socks!!! Miss "seeing" you guys more often!
He's already looking like a "baby" instead of a "newborn". What a cutie.
Ah, that's so great that he's easy-going -- less exhausting for you. Raffaele on the other hand, is another story.
Ooh! Ooh! It's the socks! He's smiling about the socks, isn't he? ;)
Post a Comment