They match! :) Madeleine loves to kiss her little brother. I love to kiss him too!
Thank you Sew, for sending me this great fabric and walking me through all my sewing attempts!!

Ahhh, this is the life!

I can't get a decent picture of this kid! She doesn't know how to smile or stand still for pictures!

The lactation consultant/nurse practitioner was helpful today. She showed me how to get a better latch with some different positions. Also he is up to 8 lbs 15 oz, so he is gaining weight very well! I asked about his belly button - his cord came off pretty early and it was bleeding a few days ago. She said that was normal and it looks great now. She spent about an hour with me! I really liked her.
Then I got to go to the grocery store with just one kid, which was nice! He slept in his sling the whole time. I actually cooked dinner tonight - ribs in the crockpot, rice, roasted green beans and brownies for dessert (I was craving chocolate!) I also vacuumed and did several loads of laundry - I was pretty proud of myself :)
When Ken got home we ate dinner and then walked over to the playground. John Paul and I got to try out our new Moby Wrap (www.mobywrap.com) He fell asleep immediately and slept the entire time! It was so comfortable for me too. I really like it. Madeleine loved playing on the playground too. Then on the way home we saw some friends who also just had a baby - so the two kids will be in the same class! She is really cute and way bigger than John Paul. I thought HE was big!
Now that John Paul is 2 weeks old, I am getting more used to having 2 kids. It's great most of the time! We are getting into a good routine and Madeleine is still doing great. And of course I'm falling more in love with my little man every day!


7 comments:
I LOVE the outfits and his shirt is awesome! Don't feel bad about M's lack of photogenics. Maggie is the same way:) Take it easy!
Thanks for the update. I have been wondering how things are going and I never want to call in case you are napping. I miss you.
Sew stinking cute! I love how everything turned out!
You are sweet! :) Smittenly sweet in love!
Precious outfits! I love it. So did you ribs turn out great in the crockpot? I bet they were so yummy! I did swedish meatballs last night. Jack loved them!
Oh they look sooo cute in those outfits! I also love Trumpette socks, they are the best!! :)
Glad you are adjusting well to 2 kids. It helps that newborns sleep so much, huh?
You should be proud of yourself! I just have a toddler and no newborn and I can't get that much done in a day!
They are both beautiful!
THAT is so cute!!!!!!!!!!1
Post a Comment