Monday, May 25, 2009

Baptism round 2


Father Dan, who also baptized Madeleine and has been a good friend mine since high school.


Godparents DD and Paddy, as Madeleine calls them!


My parents, Grandma and Papa


Ken's parents, Nanny and Pa


Big Sister

John Paul was absolutely perfect the entire time. In fact he slept the whole time! He didn't even know what happened. Look for some action shots and stories coming up next!

8 comments:

JellyBelly said...

beautiful photos!!! congrats again!

Jenni said...

I think that is my favorite photo of M. Sorry I was typing in the dark before.

Ouiz said...

Oh, congratulations on John Paul's baptism!!! Makes me want to cry...

Madeleine looks cuter and cuter with every picture. Those curls are amazing!

And speaking of amazing, that baptismal font is HUGE! It wasn't like that when my family attended that parish!

Oh! We'll be making a trip up there sometime in August, Lord willing...

Kathryn said...

OH I love that picture of M., such a cute big sister!

Megan said...

What a beautiful Day for sure! Great pictures of both kids!

Heather said...

Wonderful and amazing event - thanks for including me! :-)

Brenda said...

I can't get over her curls! I guess i haven't seen a pic of her in a while! It has grown so much and just curled up more hasn't it? Or are you torturing that child with a curling iron:)

Debbie said...

I am so glad John Paul's day went so smoothly. The pictures are beautiful. We prayed for you all today! :)