Ok so this is not the most attractive picture of me! But I have lost 18 lbs in 6 days and feel great :)
I thought this picture was so sweet. We were throwing sticks on one side of the bridge and watching them come out the other side. Madeleine loves hikes, especially throwing rocks and sticks in the water!
The leaves are looking so beautiful! I love this time of year!

So, I don't think I ever told the story about what happened to my phone. On Tuesday night I believe (well I guess Wednesday morning), I woke up in the middle of the night in the hospital and heard a really loud static sound. I looked over at the little table which my phone was on and the entire thing was covered with water. Apparently one of the cups or pitchers of water leaked. The phone never worked again. Ken talked to someone at the hospital and they are paying for it!! It's a good thing because we couldn't afford to replace it. So I have been without a phone all week but finally got it back tonight.
13 comments:
I love hikes, and John Paul looks so snuggly and cozy in his sling! You look amazing!!! Such a beautiful family!
i'm so impressed!!! i love the photos of your hike. i just can't get over how beautiful your family is!
i'm so glad that the hospital is replacing you phone. since it was their pitcher that leaked it definitely makes sense that they're paying for it!
btw, you look great for just having given birth!!!
first of all, wow! a hike and you just gave birth!?
also, I just LOVE Madeleine's curls in the pic with her back to the camera... adorable!
Beth you're lookin great!
I am so amazed you are out and about already and even hiking!
Thanks so much for the pics!
I am surprised you are already moving around! :)
Love the onesie! That block looked a lot smaller before it was sewn on. It looks HUGE on him now. :)
Love that first pic. What a precious little guy! Man, they grow fast...
Pretty sling!
Whoa, a beauty overload! The baby, the sling, the curls, the parents! Take it easy as you can, Beth.
Love him!
So one pound for every hour of labour! How nice!
That's nice that they're paying for your phone! Phew!
WHEW! You must be glad to back in touch with the world! I think you look great. 18 lbs - six days? Are you counting baby's weight in there? :-)Need to know cause your weight loss is making my 15 lbs in 4 months look piddly! LOL If I add in Cecilia than it is a more respectable amount. Total lost since just before birth is almost 30 lbs.
blessings
Christi
Congratulations on the birth of your new baby! He's so cute!
1) Question - where did you get the blue and brown sling? I love it!
2) After you had your surgery to treat your endometriosis, were your periods messed up? I had my second lap on April 1st and my period never arrived. Do you think that's normal?? I'm not pregnant. I took a test and it was negative.
Thank you!
Love,
MT :)
One, you look fantastic!
Two, he is so cute!
Three, Madeleine's curls just make me smile...
and four, I wish I could use a sling like that!
Post a Comment