I saw this on FloridaWife's blog and just had to post it. As most of my regular readers know we said a novena to St. Anthony right before we conceived Madeleine. And John Paul II is one of my favorite people ever and he was such an amazing influence in my life! So if you or anyone you know want to say this, it starts today and ends the day before the anniversary of his death - April 2.
For my non Catholic friends who read this blog, we ask saints in heaven to pray for us just like we ask friends on earth to pray for us. For more information you can read here.
Novena to JPII for _______ to conceive a baby.
Dear John Paul II, servant of God, we believers of the Most Holy Trinity; Mary, the mother of God; St. Joseph; and the Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church are united in prayers with those on the Catholic-Fertility list.
Dear John Paul II, servant of God, who are already in heaven, this is a novena for your intercession that __________ becomes pregnant and delivers a healthy baby who will glorify and praise God.For people certain things are impossible to attain and sometimes people are unable to understand God's will, but we deeply believe in your intercession, JPII. You always defended children, especially the unborn ones, and you loved them above all.
Please look at _________ who is asking for biological children. Look at the tears in her eyes begging to become a mother.St Ann, you gave birth at a late age to our Queen of Heaven and Earth, the Most Holy Mary. That is what God wanted. With God nothing is impossible.We believe that God, Creator of heaven and earth, will look kindly upon _______ and give her the blessing, through Mary, the Virgin Mother of God and JPII, of becoming a mother of her biological and adopted children whom she will love and thank God for.
Dear JPII, please help our prayers to be answered and that _____________'s womb be filled with the beating heart of a tiny baby. We already give you thanks and sincerely believe in your intercession to God.Dear JPII, your beloved mother also asked God for you to be born. Please remember our prayers. Amen
We will be saying this for some friends this week.
7 comments:
Thanks for posting this- - we got it (FloridaWife and I) on the y.ahoo Catholic IF group. I already forwarded it to my mom and sister :)
beautiful.
Thank you for posting this. It's beautiful and just what I needed to see tonight.
Also, I've been meaning to come over and thank you for your sweet comment on the 19th.
I am so burned out on novenas. :(
Maybe I will give this a try!
Okay I just said it now I want to cry! ;) hahaha Just kidding! YOu are late! Where are you?
So beautiful! Thanks for posting the prayer!
Congrats on your last day of work. You must feel GREAT!!! :)
Yes, thanks for posting this. We have started it and will be saying it as well. Include us strangers in your prayers if you can spare a prayer! :)
Post a Comment