We love her too. Happy Birthday. I hope it is blessed! I always tell my kids to pray to Mary asking for whatever gift she wants to bestow on them on their birthday. She always gives the most amazing ones. Hope you all have an amazing day!
These are such sweet and charming pictures. She looks very two! I can't believe the time has flown by so fast. IS it any less bittersweet knowing another one is on the way?
Happy, Happy HAPPY Birthday Madeleine!! And many many more! Soon you will not only be a big two year old you will also be a BIG SISTER! What an exciting year for you! Congrats to Mummy and Daddy who are bringing up such a lovely little girl whom I have enjoyed watching grow since just a tiny baby! (has it really been TWO years??) love and blessings Christi
16 comments:
Two already? Goodness! Happy Birthday!
THOSE PICTURES MAKE ME LOVE HER TWO!!!!! ;)
We love her too. Happy Birthday. I hope it is blessed! I always tell my kids to pray to Mary asking for whatever gift she wants to bestow on them on their birthday. She always gives the most amazing ones. Hope you all have an amazing day!
Happy Birthday sugar baby!
Happy Birthday M!
what a beautiful girl!! happy birthday, sweetie!!
p.s. what did the cake end up being?
Happy Birthday to Madeleine, I can't believe that she is 2 already! We are super excited about her party!
We had a great day today! I haven't made her cake yet - her party is on Saturday!
Happy Birthday, Miss M! Your gift is in the mail :)
Has it really been two years??? Happy Birthday you sweet beautiful girl!!!
These are such sweet and charming pictures. She looks very two! I can't believe the time has flown by so fast. IS it any less bittersweet knowing another one is on the way?
Have I been visiting your blog this long? I remember when you were pregnant with her! She is beautiful. Happy Birthday, Madeleine.
Happy, Happy HAPPY Birthday Madeleine!! And many many more! Soon you will not only be a big two year old you will also be a BIG SISTER! What an exciting year for you!
Congrats to Mummy and Daddy who are bringing up such a lovely little girl whom I have enjoyed watching grow since just a tiny baby! (has it really been TWO years??)
love and blessings
Christi
I love those pics! Happy Birthday to Madeleine!
Happy Birthday Madeleine (a day late, sorry!). You are so beautiful!
Yay! Happy belated birthday, Madeleine!
Post a Comment