When we got home we had lunch and she took a great nap. I told her when she woke up we could go outside and play - for the first time this season! We had a great time even though it was really windy. She LOVES playing outside!
Then we took her out to Ted's Montana Grill for dinner. She had salmon, meatloaf, fries, green beans and a cookie. She loved it!
When we got home she got to open presents! She got a Leapfrog letter sounds refrigerator toy, a book, and a little desk with crayons that folds up. But her favorite present by far was....
Her bongo drums!!! She played them forever last night and was NOT happy to leave them when we told her it was time for bed. When Ken went to get her this morning the first thing she said was "I wanna go play drums!" I think it was a hit :)I baked her cake tonight after she went to bed, and tomorrow I will attempt to decorate it like a drum for her party... wish me luck!
6 comments:
Send me pics today!!
Have fun!!!
Better yet - praying for success! Baking a birthday cake too today - nothing fancy just a chocolate icing on a white cake - for my TWENTY FIVE yr old! Where do the years go!
Blessings for your cake efforts.
Christi
Happy birthday to Madeleine!
Glad to hear it was a great day. Sorry I couldn't stop by the blog yesterday. Stupid work.
P.S. We have another box of clothes on the way, too!
:)
I loved the Calico Critters growing up! It sounds like you guys has such a wonderful day and her party was so much fun! The cake looked great!
It tasted great too!
That is one fantastic birthday!
Post a Comment