My friend
Jenni suggested that I tell Madeleine to ask Mary on her birthday to give her whatever gift she wanted to give her. She went to bed talking about Mary and Jesus and angels. I truly think Mary's gift to her was the 76 degree perfect sunny weather on the day of her birthday party! When do we have this weather in Indiana in early March?? Never! So we decided to move her party to a local park. We got our own shelter where she was able to open presents....

Play in the dirt with cousins.....

Eat cake....

And play on the playground like a little monkey!!

She loved the playground last year, but I can see she will enjoy it even more this year! I have a feeling we'll be spending a lot of time here this spring and summer!

She had SUCH a great time, and that made me so happy!
We are supposed to have one more nice day tomorrow before it gets cold again, so we're going back to the park with some friends. I can't wait :)
5 comments:
Let us know when you are over there. We would love to join you!
what a sweetie!! i love seeing her happy face! enjoy these days.... :)
So happy she had such a great day for a party! Sweet sugar baby!
Y'all are having hte same weather pattern as we are. Shorts today and yesterday with 40's tomorrow. it was fun while it lasted.
Great idea to ask Mary for a special request:)
SEVENTY-SIX DEGREES in MARCH!? Good grief! How about sharing a little.....
Post a Comment