Everything is fixed and they only charged us $157.50!!! As much as I could think of a million other things I'd rather spend that money on, I'm thrilled that is all it was. So I did a bunch of laundry and dishes today (from the whole weekend!) and mopped all the floors again and Ken steam cleaned the carpet again. Everything is almost back to normal around here.
In other news, I was sitting in church last night and I thought of a boy name. This name would be my number one choice but there are a few issues with it, one of them being it doesn't sound THE BEST with our last name. However, few names do sound all that great with it. And I think I could get used to it. I'm going to think it over for awhile. This name I have always loved but I hadn't even thought about it for a while, and never for this kid. But it just hit me last night at church and I think it might be the one. You never know though - I could change my mind again! I was actually up from about 4:30 - 6am thinking about it. Then I fell back asleep and Ken's alarm started going off at 6:15. I also had a nightmare last night that I went into labor when my mom and dad were on vacation - they're going at the end of March. Let's pray THAT does not happen! So basically I didn't sleep much last night!
Oh and I'm not telling the name!!! :)
7 comments:
Adirondack is a dumb name, Beth.
;)
I knew you chose Egbert!
I believe that God chooses the name of our children! :) He finally gave you the wisdom to see that! ;) hahahahaha
My dad would probably be all for Adirondack - we could call him Ron after him! And Egbert goes perfectly well with our last name!
I agree. I think God does help us choose the right name for our little ones. Remember how I was so set on the J thing and I am so at peace since I let that go. I know this new little one couldn't be anything other than the name we finally decided on. It perfect. I say go for it! And who cares how well it goes with your last name. I hate that you will never tell the name! Drives me nuts.
I vote for "Gomez."
Dad
Glad it didn't come too dear! I guess God is keeping us on our toes:)
That's a whole lot better than $1600! I'm glad you called someone else...
How about Jack? ;)
Post a Comment