Monday, February 16, 2009

Thrill of her weekend



7 comments:

Kathryn said...

Your going to be so glad you have the picture one day, when she is a big time percussionist for a symphony orchestra or something!!!
She is truly getting cuter by the day!

Sew said...

She is TOO cute! Your phone takes such good pictures! I sent one picture you sent me to my computer and it was perfect.

Beth said...

Sew, could you email me that drum picture? I tried to email it to myself and couldn't get it!! This one is from the drummer's camera :)

Joanne said...

She's MUCH cuter than our drummer. There is a quite a demand for 'girl' drummers here in New England, too!! Can she sing????
xoxo

Veronica said...

She is just such a sweetheart, you can tell!

Amy @ This Cross I Embrace said...

So cute!

Does she take requests, yet? :P

Beth said...

Kathryn, I have a feeling rock band is more her style :) Hopefully she'll change Christian music for the better! Can you imagine her as a Nashville Dominican drummer?? I can totally see it!

Wow Joanne! I was so sad you guys weren't coming this year. I wanted Tom to teach her some stuff on the drums! she CAN sing - she does all the time! And TCIE, she does take requests, but it's Elmo or music class or Sarah Bauer songs! :)