She was running around and ran straight into the corner of the
refrigerator, head first, and fell backwards on the floor. I gasped and thought for sure she'd be crying and have a huge bruise on her head. She popped right up and said "I need-a be careful, watch where you going!"
10 comments:
HAAAAAAAAA!
That's Mary --- "Oooo, be careful" - after SHE busts her butt.
I just say, "Yeah, that's good advice, Mar."
Kids can be so funny, no? That is very, very funny! :-) Did you burst out laughing, or were you able to keep a straight face?
Then there have been times that have called for a 'discipline moment', but I have had to leave the room to laugh before coming back to deal with the mischief maker.
blessings
Christi
I love it! At least you know she listens to you!!! So sweet! Did you pee your pants?
HAHAHA! I love that kid of yours!
That's funny!
Isabella is always saying either she or I or daddy needs to be careful, too. She must hear it a lot. :)
That's so funny. At least you know she's listening to you. Maggie does it to me and says "careful, don't fall" when she's on the couch or sitting on the counter with me. Silly girls!
PHEW!
I cannot BELIEVE how well she speaks! She's only a few months older than my son and he hardly says a word (except when he wants something), much less sentences! Well done! :)
That's comical.
I say that to myself ALL the time :)
She is too much!
Post a Comment