Saturday, January 31, 2009

I'm pretty proud of myself!

A few days ago our microwave died while I was trying to heat up some chicken nuggets. It was a hand me down from my parents that my mom said we got when we lived in California - that was 1995! Ken thought we needed a microwave THAT DAY so he decided to buy one at Target for $70. Poor Ken, I told him he had to take it back and that I was SURE I could find one for cheaper. I'm about to place a big fat order of tiny cloth diapers you know! So I looked on craigslist and also posted on freecycle. Have I mentioned how much I love freecycle? The next morning, a very nice lady emailed me and said she would be happy to give us her microwave. Madeleine and I picked it up and it works perfectly! It's also the perfect size for the spot. And it was FREE!! I'm so excited about cloth diapering a newborn! Plus I want to get him one of these for his crib. Ken doesn't know about that one yet :) It's supposed to help them sleep better. There's only one way to go after the first kid.... (PLEASE God let this kid be a better sleeper!)

1 comment:

Sew said...

You are my kind of girl! I love it!!!