Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Finished!


Well... almost. I still have to sew the buttons on the left shoulder. But I LOVE how it came out and the alpaca is SO soft! This is the first thing I've made for him :) I've already started on another sweater.

9 comments:

Shannon said...

beautiful! i've started a few baby sweaters and just haven't finished them!!! maybe in aug when grad school is over...

Sew said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For some reason I thought that was for you? :)

Kathryn said...

I LOVE it! Just beautiful!

Jenni said...

Love it, I can't wait to see him wearing it!!

Becky said...

great job, i have to learn how to knit! I'm going to see if there are classes anywhere around where i live!

bren j. said...

Wow. You did a great job, Beth! I'm impressed. Maybe YOU need an etsy shop...

Cathy said...

SOOOO cute!

You are too talented.

Beth said...

Thanks everyone! The other sweater is getting there too, and we bought some buttons for the three things I have made or am in the process of making right now! When mom sews the buttons on, I'll get some pics on here.

Sew, I don't think there's enough yarn to go around this girl, and Becky, it's easy enough to teach yourself - just get a book, watch some videos on youtube and there are some other knitting help sites out there too!

LifeHopes said...

Wow!!! You always impress me!!!

I wish I was as good at knitting as you are!!!