Sunday, January 11, 2009

Dang.

So I hit the BIG number today. What was that? I'm not going to actually WRITE it, but I hit my pre-pregnancy weight today. I guess I shouldn't mind TOO much, because I also hit 26 weeks today. So does that mean I haven't gained a pound? Let's just say it does.

Interestingly, this is almost exactly what happened last time. So I ended up only gaining 15 lbs more than pre pregnancy weight, then lost 30 in the first two weeks. Let's hope THAT is the same too.

I haven't been online at all this weekend because once I finished Six's sweater vest, I got the itch to make more stuff for him. So I finished a great sweater in less than a week. Now I'm working on a pair of pants. I should have some pictures of this stuff soon, but my mom is going to sew the buttons on for me this week.

Hope everyone had a great weekend! American Idol starts Tuesday - YAY!!!

4 comments:

Sew said...

Oh my husband loves American Idol. It makes my skin crawl! Lets just say I will be doing more blogging than what I already do! :)

Itch away darling! I can't wait to see everything! I am going to the post office today! I promise!!

Aubrey said...

That happened to me, too. I gained only 10 pounds with #2 and 15 pounds with #3. It wasn't because I was sick but because I just couldn't make myself eat through the nausea. Good luck!

Veronica said...

Are you kidding me? You look FANTASTIC Beth!!

Anonymous said...

Sew,

Glad I'm not alone.

;)

-Cath