Cool! I am so excited for her.
Wow! A status update and a blog posting! You do love me!! Or is it my new cat you love?!
Congratulations to your friend Jenny! I pray she has a blessed engagement and a joyful marriage!Your friend Jenny, her fiancee, you, your unborn baby, your daughter, and husband will be remembered in my daily rosary.May God Bless you all!http://hailmaryfullofgrace-mt.blogspot.com/Love,Maria Therese :)
P.S. What do you think of the name Noah Joseph as a possible name for your precious baby boy? That's the name we would like to name a son if God blesses us with a baby someday. We are still praying for a miracle!Love,Maria Therese
Go Jenny! Another one bites the dust! :)3 months! Dying to see the baby bump!
Haha Sew!!! Jenny and I used to sing "Another one bites the dust" whenever they'd show pictures of guys going to the seminary :)And I got a picture today at 29 weeks.... maybe I'll post it later!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Cool! I am so excited for her.
Wow! A status update and a blog posting! You do love me!! Or is it my new cat you love?!
Congratulations to your friend Jenny! I pray she has a blessed engagement and a joyful marriage!
Your friend Jenny, her fiancee, you, your unborn baby, your daughter, and husband will be remembered in my daily rosary.
May God Bless you all!
http://hailmaryfullofgrace-mt.blogspot.com/
Love,
Maria Therese :)
P.S. What do you think of the name Noah Joseph as a possible name for your precious baby boy? That's the name we would like to name a son if God blesses us with a baby someday. We are still praying for a miracle!
Love,
Maria Therese
Go Jenny! Another one bites the dust! :)
3 months! Dying to see the baby bump!
Haha Sew!!! Jenny and I used to sing "Another one bites the dust" whenever they'd show pictures of guys going to the seminary :)
And I got a picture today at 29 weeks.... maybe I'll post it later!
Post a Comment