Very cute, and tiny for 21 weeks~I LOVE Roofus, too!:)-C
Hey !!! That's a cute belly bump!!!
Oh my gosh! You are so freakin cute!!!! The baby bump, even cuter! :)
Yes very tiny! You carry so high up! Maggie was in my underwear practially the whole time!
You look SO good! I can't believe you're at 21 weeks already!
I agree, you are so tiny for 21 wks! (Not in a bad way, in a good way.)
Are you even pregnant? :) hehehehe - you look GREAT!
Your such a beautiful pregnant mommy!
Sooo cute Beth!
You guys are TOO kind! I feel like I have a basketball stuffed under my shirt!
Like you did when you were a kid! Don't you love it! I do!! When I used to get really bloated around that time of the month, I kid you not I used to walk around the house pretending I was pregnant. My poor husband!!
You look great, Beth!
You make pregnancy look GOOD! Way to go!
Honestly, Beth, I don't know about "thrilled" so much as TERRIFYING!But you look great, though!
Post a Comment
14 comments:
Very cute, and tiny for 21 weeks~
I LOVE Roofus, too!
:)
-C
Hey !!! That's a cute belly bump!!!
Oh my gosh! You are so freakin cute!!!! The baby bump, even cuter! :)
Yes very tiny! You carry so high up! Maggie was in my underwear practially the whole time!
You look SO good! I can't believe you're at 21 weeks already!
I agree, you are so tiny for 21 wks! (Not in a bad way, in a good way.)
Are you even pregnant? :) hehehehe - you look GREAT!
Your such a beautiful pregnant mommy!
Sooo cute Beth!
You guys are TOO kind! I feel like I have a basketball stuffed under my shirt!
Like you did when you were a kid! Don't you love it! I do!! When I used to get really bloated around that time of the month, I kid you not I used to walk around the house pretending I was pregnant. My poor husband!!
You look great, Beth!
You make pregnancy look GOOD! Way to go!
Honestly, Beth, I don't know about "thrilled" so much as TERRIFYING!
But you look great, though!
Post a Comment