Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Fun day at the Children's Museum

Today we spent a great day at the Children's museum with my friend Jenni and her three adorable, well-behaved kids. We had so much fun and got to see totally different things than we saw last time. Here are the four of them ready to go...
Madeleine's favorite part was this slide. She probably went up the stairs and down the slide at LEAST 100 times! This was her expression pretty much the entire time!! I loved watching her and trying to get a decent picture :) It was really a fast slide and she LOVED it!

I was also very proud of her. We've really been working on taking turns and she did GREAT. She stood and patiently waited her turn every single time. When it was her turn she'd say "Now Mannet's turn!"
We also saw the trains and dinosaurs, and rode the carousel again. She couldn't wait to ride "Johnny Giraffe." Then we ate lunch and both little kids were conked out pretty much as soon as we left the parking lot. So of course when we got home she refused to take a nap. So we decided to decorate the tree. It was already up, we just had to put the ornaments on it. I didn't get a picture of the whole tree yet, but here's the section that Madeleine decorated herself....


She was so proud of herself whenever she'd put an ornament on. She would say "I did it Mama!"

10 comments:

Sew said...

There is something missing from those pics!!!!!!!!!!!

Beautiful btw!! :)

Beth said...

Sorry I didn't get a belly shot yesterday :) I'll see what I can do. Although Jenni says if she didn't know I was pregnant she wouldn't ask - I think she LIES! :)

Jenni said...

Beth at 20 weeks is how I looked at 12 weeks, The other Jenni isn't lying.

It looks like you guys had a blast at the museum. You can see it all over Madeleine's face.

The tree is adorable, are you going to leave it that way?

Kathryn said...

I love that slide picture, might I suggest it as your new profile pic?
SOunds like a super fun day!

Anonymous said...

Your tree looks a bit like ours. Merrin carefully hung all the ornaments at the bottom of the tree, most of them clustered on the same branches.

Becky said...

I too want to know if you're going to leave the tree like that, it's just too cute to mess up!

FloridaWife said...

She looks so cute going down that slide! What a cool looking place!

LifeHopes said...

I LOVE what M has done with the tree. And i second the motion to make the slide picture your profile pic!

Amy @ This Cross I Embrace said...

Wow, what a smile going down that slide! I'm having fun just looking at the picture, lol!

bren j. said...

Wow, that's, um, an interesting decorating job. I guess she doesn't like a feng shui Christmas tree, hey? ;)