I have to tell you my mom has a whole video of my sister sitting in a chair and you hear my mom saying, "Pattycake, come on Katie can you play pattycake" over and over again. It is a running joke any time I want my kids to do something they won't we say, "Katie, can you play pattycake?" :) Madeline needs to teach Peter his prayers.
Wowie! Brenda, I don't think Maggie is behind. This kiddo is just really, really ahead! :) My 16-month-old only has a few words, and is so far away from anything like this!
SOOOOOO cute! And SO very smart. I can't help but think that when God and the Heavenly Host hear her prayers, it makes them very pleased. Keep on prayin', M - the world needs it.
9 comments:
I have to tell you my mom has a whole video of my sister sitting in a chair and you hear my mom saying, "Pattycake, come on Katie can you play pattycake" over and over again. It is a running joke any time I want my kids to do something they won't we say, "Katie, can you play pattycake?" :)
Madeline needs to teach Peter his prayers.
she could not be cuter, Beth. What a sweet big sister she'll be
That is really amazing. Maggie is so far behind in that area! She can do sentences but won't repeat. Do you guys do family prayers each night?
Wowie! Brenda, I don't think Maggie is behind. This kiddo is just really, really ahead! :) My 16-month-old only has a few words, and is so far away from anything like this!
Way to pray, Madeleine!
That's awesome!
so precious!
SOOOOOO cute!
And SO very smart.
I can't help but think that when God and the Heavenly Host hear her prayers, it makes them very pleased.
Keep on prayin', M - the world needs it.
:)
That is so sweet! How are you not bawling your eyes out! I was!!!!
Aww! That is so precious!! Way too cute.
Post a Comment