Saturday, October 04, 2008

Is anyone else impressed by this??

Madeleine drew this ALL BY HERSELF. Does anyone else see a reindeer? Eye in the right place, nose, feet, antlers!!! I couldn't believe it. Now when she wants to draw, she says "Draw Reindeer!"

10 comments:

Megan said...

That is totally a reindeer - doing ballet I think! What talent! :)

Brenda said...

It is very good, but a reindeer? Has she seen Christmas stuff out? Is she so brilliant she knows reindeer even out of season:)? Dude, google an Aquadoodle mat. It goes on the floor so they can draw. No mess. Very cool. Maggie's getting one for her birthday.

Beth said...

Oh this was totally random. She does know what a reindeer is though - and I told her that was a reindeer after she drew it. Totally random :)

Aquadoodle mat is a GREAT idea. She would love it!

Becky said...

looks like a reindeer picaso to me!!

Heather said...

Tooo Cute!

Shannon said...

a budding artist! wow!

Jen L said...

Total genius baby! Jack has an Aqua Doodle Mat and loves it! You should get her one. They can draw forever and ever and no mess.

Kathryn said...

I see the Reindeer! I'm thinking of getting Ben a magna doodle now!

Aubrey said...

Yep--this mom is pretty darn impressed since her 17 month old boy still thinks crayons are for eating. *sigh*

bren j. said...

Wow. That's impressive!