Today, my friend told me she had an extra ticket to go see Sarah Palin in Indy on Friday afternoon. So, I called Ava's mom and asked if she minded if I took her too - Grace has the day off and is going to work with her mom. She said that she really needed Ava to be at her mom's house by 5, but said I could drop her off there early so I could go. SO, then I asked my mom if she wanted to go too - and I assumed Madeleine did not need a ticket. Several of my friends and their kids are going too - the smart ones anyway - haha! I needed another ticket for my mom, so I called the GOP office and they said they had some. After Madeleine's nap we drove over there and got in line. As soon as I walked up, they said I better get in line soon because they were almost out. There were several people who walked up there right around the same time but somehow I got in front of them (and I didn't cut anyone!) So when I got up to the table, they said the only had 5 left! I asked if I could have all of them (I had several friends who wanted to go if I could get a ticket) and they said I could only have 4. So I got 4 out of the last 5 tickets!!! I was so excited and got out of there in a hurry :) Plus they said EVERY single person needed a ticket, even babies. So we were lucky!
SO, I need to make Madeleine a shirt. What should it say?
Here are some options:
Say it ain't so, Joe.
Raised Republican. I can help myself.
You Betcha!
Drill Baby Drill!
Doggonnit, vote for McCain/Palin!
Any other ideas?
18 comments:
Oh, you are lucky! Make sure you take a picture of M's shirt!!
"Babies Against Infanticide"
"Former Embryo"
"Cutest punishment ever."
"Do I look like a punishment to you?"
Wow Cathy! You are GOOD :)
Wow, that's awesome that you get to see her!! I LOVE Cathy's suggestions!
I like Former Embryo!! Have Fun!!
I live former embryo too!
"Former Embryo" gets my vote too!
Make sure you are there VERY early - as many people are not getting in - even with tickets. We have a couple of tickets to see McCain on Saturday and Sarah is going to be talking less than an hour away from us today. But I just can not manage the long stand to get into the stadium. The event starts at 12 but if I wanted to go I should be there already and in line as it is now 10 am.
Also I don't know about diaper bags but beware that they are not allowing bags in the stadiums for safety reasons.
Good Luck and if it all falls together and you get in - be sure to post about it asap as we will all want to know what it was like.
Blessings
Christi
I vote for Cathy's third suggestions, hands down.
Wow, I really like "Former Embryo" but of your suggestions, I would choose "Raised Republican; I CAN help myself!"
I like the 'raised republican' one and all of Cathy's suggestions...the only one I can come up with is "I'm only one and I know that 'jobs' is a four letter word." or something along that line.
have fun!!!
O/T did you see McCain at the Smith dinner?
HE KILLLLLLLLED it!
I LOL'd several times.
It's up on YouTube. Just search something like McCain Alfred Smith and Obama Alfred Smith.
(You have to see both men's speeches to get the full effect.)
BO can't get heartier applause in a crowd of elite NYC Dems than McCain?
Oooooh, he'd best check himself!
I know I'm late, but I like Drill baby Drill, even though former embryo is great.
Greetings from the Last Frontier of Alaska ~ I just read your blog and 'heard' the enjoyment in your words of getting the extra ticket to see my wonderful Gov. Sarah Pallin ~ I live in Palmer, Alaska which is only 10mi from Wasilla ~ we are all so proud of what she has done here, and now what she has done for John McCain ~ from 'our lips to God's ears' we pray that the voters will do the 'right' thing and listen to the 'truth' and not be taken in by yet another 'sweet talkin' song and dance man ~ it's so very scary to listen to him...
Have soooooooooooo much fun tomorrow and give a 'hoot' for all of us who can't be there... however I did have the priviledge of attending her Inagraual Ball here in Palmer... it was amazing...! so sending angel hugs from this great land, Joellyn Douglass
"One Day I'll Wear Lipstick"
and all of Cath's suggestions...can M. change shirts every 5 minutes?
Lucky duck!
Cathy, those are some excellent suggestions!!
I too vote for "Former Embryo." Or something along the lines of Pro-Life, being as she's an adorable little 'punishment.'
Well - it is Saturday???? Waiting to hear how the rally went - did you make it - what t-shirt did you make?
Huh huh huh!? Well? Did you ??? No pressure though, take your time. :-)
Seriously - I am dying to know how it went!
Blessings
Christi
Yeah, what gives, Pack?
Get to posting!
;)
I heard TWENTY THOUSAND people showed up, TEN THOUSAND BEFORE DAWN!!!
Meanwhile, BO held a rally attended by 6000 people. (In a center that holds 10000.)
Post a Comment