We've been enjoying this beautiful weather SO much. Madeleine LOVES to play in the front yard with all her great freecycle toys. After a few time outs she has mostly learned to stay away from the street and not go in the neighbors' yards. It's SO much fun to sit out there with her.
We have a really fun weekend planned. We're going to visit my Grandma tomorrow morning, then go to the pumpkin patch. Oh the poor kid is getting a flu shot too, hopefully getting a pumpkin will help her forgive me a little :) Then we'll have a great Colts party at Grandma's house (Madeleine's grandma) on Sunday. I love weekends.
I'm feeling pretty good. I had lots of good days this week, and today was a little rough but it's ok. The hard days are getting fewer and farther between. I had a great doctor's appointment yesterday. I saw the doctor who delivered Madeleine - she is my main doctor now. I got switched to her from the guy who told me to be on the pill for 3 months - thank God! She was so excited to see me, and said she would never forget me, because I was the only person she'd met who said they were ready to have another baby the day she had the first baby in the hospital! I love her! I got to hear the heartbeat and it was great. She said she's a happy little squirt, and very active. That seems to be the trend. I am hoping this one is a better sleeper - please God! I have one more regular monthly appointment at the beginning of November, then she said two or three weeks later we'd schedule my ultrasound - so we can see if she is REALLY a girl. I can't wait! That should be right around Thanksgiving.
I am off to bed!
2 comments:
I'm loving the weather too. Lately Jack & I have been playing in the driveway with his peddle car and sidewalk chalk. It is great fun! Speaking of beautiful weather - tomorrow is my day at the Parke County Covered Bridge Festival. I can hardly wait! I bet the drive there will be beautiful!!
Glad you are feeling better. :-)
Love the post and glad to hear your good days are outnumbering your "ick" days. Your still in my prayer!
Post a Comment