Don't ask why she's in the sink. Our tub is ghetto at the moment. Hopefully Ken will be able to fix it this weekend. Good thing she still fits in the sink!
So, this is what she does EVERY bath - pours water on her head over and over and says "I'm ok!"
By the way, Ashley if you're reading this, I'd like to see a picture of Merrin taking a bath in the sink! :)
13 comments:
Cute!
Oh my Beth, hearing how well she talks always makes me think what a big girl she's getting to be!
Charles has yet to start talking, so he still seems like a little baby to me.
If the LG weren't napping right now, I would force her to watch this REPEATEDLY - at soap-point if need be. She HATES getting water on her head.
Isaac and I loved watching this together, over and over! She is so sweet!
And Anne, Charles seems so un-baby to me, compared to Simon, who is hardly even walking, let alone talking! When your baby girl gets here, he's going to seem so old to you!
That takes me back...we have video from 21 years ago of our Beth taking a bath in the kitchen sink.
Too cute!
Hope you have a blessed Sunday!
That's just adorable!
Our tub had to be completely removed while I was pregnant with The Baby, thanks to a rotten bathroom floor. That was nice.
Ha nothing wrong with a kitchen sink bath! I've seen it so many times and i'm sure one day when i have a child i'll be putting him or her in their once or twice myself!!!
How cute! Isaiah loves bathtime in the sink, too, but it's usually because he's too messy (from mealtime) to carry all the way to the bathroom!
I'm also impressed with how she speaks! My son Isaiah is roughly the same age and can barely be coerced into repeating sounds and words...of course, he has three older siblings who are glad to get for him whatever he's pointing at while screaming. :S
Such a cutie, I love her little voice!
Such a cutie, I love her little voice!
So cute. Jack loves to do the water over the head thing too. I've actually been wondering if M has been teaching him tricks - he comes home from preschool with sand everywhere too! My washer is always going!
ghetto tub!! lol!!! I have a ghetto tub at the moment too!! :)
Adorable!
My kids love to hear Madeleine talk, she is sooo advanced!
Post a Comment