Thursday, September 11, 2008

Just when we thought our lives could not get any more exciting....

24 comments:

Megan said...

That is such a beautiful sound!!Congrats!!!!

mum2twelve said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Love and Blessings
Christi :-)

Brenda said...

Hey, I just came here after seeing it on facebook! Congratulations!!!!!!! I know you are so thrilled and I am thrilled for you! Wonderful news:) Spill the details-how far along, how you are feeling etc.

Heather said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! CONGRATS! When are you due?

Ouiz said...

YES!!!

Oh, congratulations!!!! as soon as I saw the title of your post I thought, "Oh praise God--she's pregnant!"

I will be praying for you!

Jenni said...

I love to hear that sound! I can't wait to meet this little baby (I know I have a little while to wait) :) I am just so excited for you!!

Meredith said...

Yay! Huge congratulations. I just clicked to your blog, thinking, I wonder when we'll see this post? Today's the day!

Joe D. said...

Little Madeline needed a playmate :) congratulations!

Shannon said...

oh my goodness! oh my goodness!
I've been actually thinking that you might have news like this!
I'm so glad for all of you....
Prayers!

Kathryn said...

BETH!!!! Praying, praying, and sooo excited to hear this wonderful news!!!

Jen L said...

I am so excited for you!!! Yeah!!! Lets hope that Jack gets one soon too! :-)

nicole said...

Congratulations! I've been waiting for this news from you for a while now. ;) Praying for good health all around.

Veronica said...

Ah, Beth, how beautiful the sound! Congratulations!!! How are you feeling? Praying for an easy pregnancy for you. Yeahhhh!

Anne said...

O Beth! That's so wonderful. Congratulations. I'm so happy for you guys!

LifeHopes said...

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE PACKS!!!!!

Aubrey said...

Congratulations! It gave me goosebumps to listen to that little heart beating. Hope you are feeling well!

Anonymous said...

Yay!! This is such exciting news!!! I'm hope the 1st trimester is coming along swimmingly :)

andnotbysight said...

Oh my goodness!!! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!

Angela said...

WOW! This is wonderful news, congratulations!! Hope you are feeling okay.

Beck said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Wonderful news!

Anonymous said...

HOORAY!!!

What wonderful news!

:)

-Cathy

FloridaWife said...

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!
When you posted that comment on my blog I had to rush over!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!!!

Kristen Laurence said...

WOW!! Wonderful, wonderful news! Congratulations, Beth! You are going to love being a mother of two - so much fun, and so much easier!! God bless you all!

bren j. said...

Yippee!!! Can't believe I missed this on FB!