Sunday, September 21, 2008

Jenny is AWESOME!!

So, the Colts blew it and Ken ate all my Rocky Road. I was REALLY looking forward to that Rocky Road ice cream after I put Madeleine to bed. But when I looked in the freezer, IT WASN'T THERE. And I NEEDED it! Then I was talking to Jenny and she was telling me about these awesome cupcakes she had got at the Farmer's market. They were red velvet with delicious homemade frosting. So after just a little begging, she got out of bed and brought me her last one! (I would have sent Ken over, but he was gone and I'm sure I wouldn't have gotten the WHOLE cupcake.)

I LOVE HER!!!!! Her birthday is on election day, so let's all pray REALLY hard that she has a good birthday, if you know what I mean..

Thanks Jenny!

9 comments:

Joe D. said...

mmmmmm.. I LOVE rocky road..

Shannon said...

what a good friend!

Brenda said...

Funny. Where was Ken anyway? He better have been out getting you more rocky road! I've had those moments too, hankering for the last of whatever I have had my mind on only to find it eaten or spoiled already!

Veronica said...

Ken!!! You need to know not to raid a pg lady's stash!!! :)

Pregnancy and ice cream go hand in hand... but cupcakes are a sweet alternative too! Yeah Jenny!

Beth said...

He was at a Sarah Bauer gig a few towns over. He says he does not know what happened to the rocky road. Hm... it's a mystery....

Jen L said...

Darn, I thought maybe for some reason I was the awesome Jenny. Oh well, maybe next time around.

Kathryn said...

Now that is true friendship!

Heather said...

What a GREAT friend!

Amy @ This Cross I Embrace said...

Umm... where does this Jenny live? I'd like a cupcake too, please!
Mmmmm. Ice cream. Cupcakes. Why did I read your blog before dinner?