Monday, September 22, 2008

I'm not above a public apology

Well, the mystery of the missing Rocky Road is solved. Apparently, Ken did NOT eat it. My MOM ate it when she was babysitting on Friday night. (Which is fine, since a little rocky road is a pretty good deal for free, loving babysitting!)

So, sorry I blamed it on you, Ken :) Now go get me some more!! And some oreos. And some milk to dunk them in. Love you!

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

I'm hearing the old song "who took the cookies from the cookie jar" only insert ice cream! Glad Ken was cleared, and I hope you'll buy him some Rocky Road too!
How are you feeling?

Jen L said...

Sounds like you have a total sweet tooth this time around!

So glad Ken got cleared. Poor guy.

Brenda said...

That's cute. YOu are a good wife.