Sunday, August 03, 2008

Oh the cuteness!

So cute I can hardly STAND IT!!!! Baby's first pigtails.






12 comments:

Brenda said...

How long before she ripped them out? Maggie hates when I put rubber band things in her hair. Hopefully Madeleine is better!

bren j. said...

CUTE! The first time I tried putting a barrette in the LG's hair, she screamed!

Aubrey said...

Those are SO cute! You've got a beautiful Madeleine!

Beth said...

Actually, she kept them in for most of the day! I took them out for nap, then put them back in. She didn't even act like she noticed them! I was shocked, usually when I try to put a barrette in her hair, she pulls it right out.

Jenni said...

Beth she looks adorable :) I love her so much!!!

Anonymous said...

She's a pretty cute kid... Jenny

Beck said...

She looks ADORABLE!

LifeHopes said...

This is by far the cutest thing I've ever seen.

Heather said...

very cute.

Angela said...

Cute! I love pigtails.

nicole said...

She is so cute. I loved putting baby pigtails in my girls' hair. Butterfly seems to be a long way away from that hairstyle though. :)

FloridaWife said...

So cute!