Well, it looks like my kid knows a good guy when she sees one! My cousin Nick stayed with us for the past few days, and Madeleine LOVED him. She learned quickly how to say his name, and it seems to be her new favorite word. Last night she gave him all her little animals and you can see what he did with them! She was fascinated by him and asked for him all day today. Nick says he doesn't want kids - we're hoping to change his mind! He'd be a great dad. You can see my kid working her magic!


She does NOT go to just anyone - especially someone she's just met. She knows you're special, Nick!! He looks a little more comfortable here than he did
here, doesn't he? :)
10 comments:
Yowza.
Pity he doesn't want kids...
;)
-Cathy
I know, Cathy, right? I'd set him up with a bunch of my friends :) He'd be a great catch!
Ditto. What a hottie:) And I see M has Little People Noah's Ark animals? Maggie loves hers!
There's nothing quite like the entertainment value of a new face, is there? Good job, Cousin Nick!
Oh Beth, she's getting so big!!! My goodness, time is just flying by.
What a sweet cousin you have. Good baby skills are a BIG plus if you're on the dating market!
Hottie.
That's the word I was looking for.
Nick, reconsider kids! You don't know what you'd be missing, my friend. I never wanted them either! Now, I can't IMAGINE I ever felt that way. God, all I WANT is kids now. It's sick.
But at least you'd still be hot, so there's that.
;)
-Cathy
I find a lot of men THINK they don't want kids until they meet the right woman. Maybe he just needs to spend more time with your munchkin.
Hmph. Nobody calls ME a hottie when my picture is posted ... feeling a bit insecure right about now.
;-)
Oh, Ken. HOTTIE!
You ladies are too kind. I’m blushing.
Post a Comment