Saturday, July 12, 2008

It's Saturday Morning

Around 7:30. Everyone is still asleep. Madeleine went on the potty 3 times yesterday. It's raining outside and so I think we won't make it to the Farmer's market. Maybe we'll hit Confession instead.

Could you all please pray for my Grandma Irene? She fell and broke her hip on Wednesday and she had surgery yesterday. Her heart is really weak but they said risking the surgery was better than NOT doing it. Anyway the surgeon said that she did well. I'm not sure the recovery time or anything, but I do know they said she'd have to use a walker for 6 months and she's already giving them a hard time about that!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying for your grandma Irene. My grandma Irene just had surgery to replace her fake hip that had been in 40 years!

Today we went to our town's parade. Merrin quickly figured out the whole candy thing!

Stephanie said...

Hey Beth, It has been a long time I am so glad that I got to see your blog. She is beautiful. I would love to come see you guys give me a call if you have time I know you must be busy! Stephanie

Brenda said...

Prayers from Grandma! My sister said she read that babies who are cloth diapered potty train sooner since they are more likely to feel when they are wet etc. I say give it a shot. She obviously has some interest and control. I'm telling you, she is going to be a genius. I am a little jealous:)

Kathryn said...

Praying!