Wednesday, June 11, 2008

15 Month Stats

Any guesses?........

Weight 19.6 lbs, still 5th percentile
Height 30.75 inches, 50th percentile

She's doing great! She said a bunch of her words for the doc, and he was VERY impressed. He said he's only impressed about once every 6 months :) (He's a funny one.)

She had 3 shots today, which was really sad, but she recovered quickly and had fun all day. She had a little fever tonight though.

We're supposed to keep her away from dairy and all nuts until her two year old appointment, at which point he'll recommend some allergy testing. He said the longer we wait the more accurate the tests are.

So, starting tomorrow I am officially a PART TIME STAY AT HOME MOM!! I honestly had been dreading the past 5 days of work, since I'd have all three kids and none of them had anything to do, but it wasn't bad at all. But I'm now on a 4 day weekend and now my work days are starting to get fewer and farther between. I can't believe it's actually here! I'm really really happy. It seems like I've been waiting for this forever. I'm planning on letting Madeleine sleep in tomorrow, reading her LOTS of books in her pajamas, and then making her her favorite banana pancakes. Maybe we'll go for a walk, maybe we'll go get her favorite sorbet (she can't have ice cream, so that's as close as she can get, and she loves it!), maybe we'll hit the library, maybe we'll go hang out at my mom's pool. Whatever we do, we get to be together and we get to make our own schedule!!! *big sigh of relief*

4 comments:

Anne said...

Sounds like loads of fun possibilities! I'm so happy for you. Enjoy!

Kathryn said...

It sound like heaven for you! M. sounds like she is doing awesome! So much good news in one post!

Brenda said...

very cool! did you decide to turn her around yet in the car? i bet it's tempting since it's soooo hot! don't worry, i won't think less of you if you do. i turned maggie around way early. she was 20 lbs but not 1 yet.

Beck said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Being a SAHM has been the most fun thing of my whole life.