


It was so nice outside today that we decided to eat on the porch!! It's is a GREAT porch, very pleasant out there, really one of my favorite rooms in the house. The only problem is the HUMONGOUS hot tub. It's really a nice one, and it came with the house, but we have never even put water in it. Maybe this winter, you never know. We cleaned and
vacuumed out there so Madeleine got to crawl around out there for the first time. (There were lots of spiders and bugs out there before we got them all.) I have a feeling we'll be out there a lot this summer.
4 comments:
We ate outside too tonight. It was beautiful! Have fun on your trip this weekend!
I had to watch that clip three times and it made me laugh each time! She is really saying her words so well!!! I love it!!!
How nice! We used to have a porch we could eat out on...and watch the neighbours yell at each other next door.
I got a new 'One Step Ahead' catalogue yesterday and thought of you and your trip. Hope it's just about perfect!
Post a Comment