In other news, Grace has 5 and a half more days of school, and I only have this week and next week of working full time. I do work quite a few days in June, but have almost the whole month of July off. Then I'm working 3 full weeks in August and in September I will start my part time schedule - all day Monday and half a day Friday. Won't that be great?
Two more pictures from the beach:
My little crab.
Oh and if you think the wallpaper in the naked baby picture was bad in the last post, check out this couch!
And one from Memorial day - she did have a patriotic outfit!
3 comments:
Too cute!
We went to the beach, too!
(Briefly - just a stroll after we walked to Giordano's for dinner.)
;)
Oh man....that decor is SCARY. It's a good thing for such a cute little girl in the pictures. :)
And no, you should NOT wait 15 more months to have a date...but I'm glad to hear you went on one. We went on a double-date on Sunday and it was fabulous! They are too few and too far between these days.
Yeah for all that time off, sounds like some summer time fun ahead!
Did you like the movie? Pete and I want to see it!
Okay, I'm offering up this poisoned plants skin reaction for another one as wonderful as M.!!!
Kathryn
Post a Comment