*Yes this is another potty post.* My life revolves around the potty these days, what can I say?
Today, here's what I was able to do successfully:
1. Navigate Archivers (scrapbook store) with Madeleine in the stroller and holding Ava's hand.
2. Find the bathroom with one second notice.
3. Push the stroller into the small bathroom with Ava and me all crammed in there.
4. Pull down Ava's pants and pull up and sit her on the potty.
5. Wipe her and flush.
6. Pull her pants back up and wash her hands.
7. Get her a mento (that's her treat for going potty.)
All while talking to my friend Lori on the phone about her VISIT this weekend! Yay! Am I good at multi tasking or what? I was pretty proud of myself (although probably pretty annoying to the other customers :)
In other potty news, because you're all SO interested, Madeleine said "Poo poo Mama" this morning. As if you don't think that's exciting enough for a 14 month old to say, she told me that right before she went!! I can't even get Ava to do that. Could this be an early potty trainer? Let's hope so.
4 comments:
Awesome! Really. I am in awe!
Whenever I have potty trained a kid, I began thinking that it was never actually going to happen. So GOOD FOR YOU! AWESOME WORK!
your blog is so fun and your little girl is just adorable!
What a good girl! And I loved the silky story!
Post a Comment