I love this clip! My husband and I refer to it often ("I called for you! I said Laura....")You've been tagged!
This one had me cracking up (that takes a lot on a night like tonight!)
That is hilarious!!
I love it!
I can't see the clip...boohoo!
Kathryn, try this link, it's hilariouis! (And sorry Ken!! Passing you some Vitamin C's).http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mz6DktXFvg4
Ok I promise I can spell hilarious... lol!
LOVE IT!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I love this clip! My husband and I refer to it often ("I called for you! I said Laura....")
You've been tagged!
This one had me cracking up (that takes a lot on a night like tonight!)
That is hilarious!!
I love it!
I can't see the clip...boohoo!
Kathryn, try this link, it's hilariouis! (And sorry Ken!! Passing you some Vitamin C's).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mz6DktXFvg4
Ok I promise I can spell hilarious... lol!
LOVE IT!
Post a Comment