Kathryn over at
Little Men gave me this blog award and wrote something
REALLY NICE about me! Thanks Kathryn!


So I want to give these awards to a few of my online friends. Cathy over at
Ward Wide Web is always a good person to talk to, and her blog is VERY entertaining. She also helped me get over feeling sad about Madeleine turning one. :) Brenda from
The Ones With The Baby pretty much goes through the same things with her daughter that we are going through over here. So we can share ideas or just talk about how we have no idea what we should do!
Ouiz always gives me great advice too - about getting kids to sleep, big family life, etc. She is great! And I love
Lifehopes because we have so much in common - I feel like most of her posts I could have written myself just a few short years ago - Plus she (and her husband) are really fun people! (And by the way, Ken wanted to move Madeleine's birthday party so we could go skiing with you next weekend!)
5 comments:
Aw shucks! Thanks Beth. I appreciate the award. It is so nice having someone to experience the same parenting things with on our first time round!
Thank you, Beth! That is so sweet.
I agree with Brenda - it's so nice to have a pal with a baby the same age. Especially one that has such yummy cake recipes!
:)
(Regarding your comment on my blog): I realized that with leap year this year, Madeleine will be 365 days old before you'd expect, so I counted! I think that on March 3rd she'll have her 365th day. It's not that I don't have enough to do, I swear, but I am a great procrastinator. So what better thing to do: count how old other people's kids are!! (In my opinion, every new day brings awesomely wonderfully, fun new things. 1,000 days is a really great age, but so was 358!)
Oh my goodness! THANK YOU for such kind words! Wow... you just made my day...
Yeah, you posted the awards! I meant them ever so much! I love your blog and have enjoyed coming to know you, Ken, and Madeleine over the past year.
Post a Comment