Monday, January 07, 2008

Vegan Cupcakes take over the world

That is the name of the book I just ordered off Amazon. I looked at it at Barnes and Nobles yesterday - 75 recipes for cupcakes without milk or eggs! They had ALL different kinds - including key lime and margarita, and they all looked delicious! And they had normal ingredients, nothing weird.

Gotta start those one year old birthday preparations, you know. :)

5 comments:

Cathy said...

Um - YUM!
That sounds wonderful.

Beth said...

I'll give you some recipes Ma :)

Kathryn said...

I want to know what you think after making, please update with a review when you get a chance!!!

Beth said...

I will. Tomorrow I'm making cupcakes for my mom's birthday - not from the book, but another mom who has kids with food allergies gave me the recipe. No milk and no eggs. We'll see how it is....

Cathy said...

Beth,
I especially need something milk-free!
:)